In this article, you will learn about:
How data sharing on the Data Republic platform works
The Data Republic Platform delivers a ‘data sharing control-center’ for organizations.
- Data License approval workflows are implemented to protect customer privacy, govern data visibility and exchange by enforcing licensing terms; giving you control over who can see and access data for permitted use.
- Data discoverability by other organizations can be facilitated by adding packages directly to a project to negotiate licensing terms with another organization.
Your responsibilities as an Organization Admin
Oversee and manage all account-level setting including, user creation and assignment of roles for your team by understanding:
- Project and approval workflows to facilitate allocation of roles and permission sets
- Authentication options for your users. Will your users authenticate using Single-On or with a user name and password
- Available roles for your users and the responsibility of each role type in data sharing projects
- Inviting, updating and deactivating user processes to ensure access to data sharing projects is controlled