This article is for Administrators, anyone who is responsible creating new users in Senate and managing user permissions.
Navigate to the top right corner in Senate.
- Click the persons icon and click Organizations.
2. Click on the Name of your Organization.
3. Click Edit User next to the user you want to update.
4. Remove all permissions from the existing user by clicking the '<<' button to remove all permissions from the user.
5. Click Update User to save any changes.
6. To finalise deactivating the user, email email@example.com with the user's organisation, name and login email address.
Once the user is deactivated, they will appear in the 'Deactivated Users' tab in the Org Admin screen.