- Chrome and Anaconda 3 (based on Python 3.6) are now installed by default in new Discovery Workspaces.
- 'Output request' button: is now available on the Workspace Summary screen; this will enable Workspace users to request data output extraction from their workspace. Users who do not have access to a Workspace cannot request extraction.
How will this affect new and existing workspaces in projects?
- New Workspaces (created after December 1st 2018): will receive a default install of Chrome and Anaconda 3; Anaconda 2 can still be installed by requesting this software from a list when creating the Workspace. To request data extraction, only authorized users (with access to the Workspace) can use the 'Request output' button found on the Workspace Summary screen.
- Older Workspaces (created before December 2018): will not receive Chrome and Anaconda 3 as the update is not supported. Any data output extraction must also be requested via a Conversation in the Project, so that Data Republic may review the request for approval.
What do I need to do?
- To request data output extractions for new Workspaces (created from December 2018 onwards), please use the 'Request output' button found on the Workspace Summary screen. You must be listed as a user of the Workspace.
For further assistance or feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.